Flowers are blooming, birds are chirping, and spring is upon us! As the sun begins to shine, brighten up your wardrobe with deliciously pretty hues. Our bestselling Gallery Tunic is back—shown here in delectable Blackberry—and ready to take you from strolls in the park to drinks with friends. From light and whipped to dark and muddled, join our crush on this juicy colour and inject a little blackberry into your style.
- 3 blackberries (fresh or frozen)
- Squeeze of lemon juice
- Mint leaves
- 1 tbsp simple syrup*
- 1 oz vodka (optional)
- Club soda
In a glass muddle 2 blackberries and a few torn mint leaves. Add lemon juice, simple syrup, and ice. Add vodka if desired. Fill rest of glass with club soda, and garnish with the remaining blackberry and some mint leaves. Enjoy!
*To make simple syrup combine 1 part water and 1 part sugar in a saucepan. Bring to a boil, stirring until sugar has completely dissolved. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Blackberry drink photo via Pink Parsley
- Blackberry Limeaide via Cooking Light
- Diane Kennedy Gallery Tunic in ‘Blackberry‘
- Chan Luu Vintage Silk Beaded Necklace
- MAC Amplified Creme Lipstick in ‘Up the Amp’
- OPI Texas Collection nailpolish in ‘Houston We Have a Purple’
- Diane Von Furstenburg Paddie IPad Case in ‘Brambles Small’
- Black Tulip Magnolia photo
- Amethyst Crystal Photo