This spring, channel a tropical island getaway for your fashion inspirations. By taking your cues from watery blues and greens, you’ll feel instantly rejuvenated after a long winter. Nothing says crisp, fresh spring style like a pop of turquoise! What’s the easiest way to tackle a bright colour? Try one or two pieces in the same colour family, and anchor the look with neutrals. (It’s a great idea to look to eye shadow palettes for inspiration in this area—they’re experts at coming up with the perfect mix!) In this case, a stand-out piece like the Liberty Dress is balanced by the Carbon Café Leggings and a neutral sandal. To pull it all together, add a little pizzazz with your jewelry. You can really up the ante with a few hits of mix and match metallics. Metals act as neutrals, so feel free to wear more than one—the effect is modern and effortlessly chic!
- Diane Kennedy Liberty Dress in Freshwater & Café Leggings in Carbon
- Justine Brooks Sea Urchin Necklace in Silver
- Stella and Dot Goa Pendant Necklace
- Browns Strappy Leather Wedges in Grey
- Chan Luu Pacific Opal Wrap Bracelet
- Mac Eyeshadow in Aqua
- Lancome Colour Design 5 Shadow & Liner Palette in Teal Fury